In accordance with Articles 13 and 14 of the EU Regulation 679/2016 ("GDPR"), REA S.r.l. hereby informs you that the personal data that you will disclose to us or that you have provided to us through the submission of your application or during the interview held with staff of our company will be processed in accordance with fairness, lawfulness and transparency, respecting your confidentiality and the legislation in force.
The data controller of your personal data is the company REA S.r.l., Via Milazzo n. 17 - Bologna, Italy, VAT no. and tax code (IT)03268091208, email@example.com (hereinafter the "Data Controller").
Nature of the data
The personal data subject to processing includes:
- Your identification data (such as, but not limited to, name, surname, age, sex, place and date of birth, private address, nationality, city and province of residence, e-mail address, mobile phone number, office phone number, private home phone number)
- Data relating to your education and work career (such as current and previous employment, information on recruitment or professional training, curriculum vitae or employment record, type of contract, the relevant national collective labour agreement and the role held in your current employment, references provided by third parties in your favour, professional skills, remuneration, the award of benefits, the presence of a non-competition agreement, the presence of a term of notice)
- Data relating to your health (information about your state of health or possible disability, if relevant to your capacity or willingness to work or the need for a tailor-made workstation, e.g. if you belong to certain protected categories).
The Controller processes the aforementioned types of personal data in compliance with the applicable data protection legislation.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing
The processing of your personal data, including that relating to special categories of personal data pursuant to Article 9 GDPR, is necessary to enable the Controller to assess your application for your possible recruitment for a role for which you have applied or for roles that may become available in the future, in accordance with Article 6.1(b) GDPR.
Methods of processing
At all processing stages, the Data Controller ensures full compliance with the binding requirements of the GDPR. Data is collected from you. The organisation of the data takes place not only in digital form but also in the form of physical data.
In detail, we specify that your personal data are processed:
- By manual and computerised means
- By persons duly assigned to the performance of such tasks, constantly identified and/or appointed, duly instructed and made aware of the constraints imposed by law
- With the use of security measures designed to guarantee the protection of your confidentiality and to avoid the risks of loss or destruction, unauthorised access, unauthorised processing or processing that does not comply with the purposes set out above
- In compliance with the limits provided for by Law No. 300/1970 (the “Statuto dei lavoratori").
Compulsory or optional nature of providing data and consequences of a refusal to answer
The provision of your personal data, as better indicated above, is compulsory and is functional for pursuing the aforementioned purposes. Any refusal to do so would make it impossible to assess your position for recruitment purposes.
Persons to whom personal data may be disclosed
Your personal data will not be disclosed.
Rights of the data subject
We inform you that, in relation to the aforementioned processing operations, you may exercise the rights provided for by Articles 15 et seq. of the GDPR. You have the right to obtain information from the Data Controller as to whether or not data relating to you is being processed, as well as to access your data, to ask for it to be rectified, supplemented, updated, corrected or blocked; you also have the right to obtain a copy of your data, to restrict the processing and/or to object to the processing, as well as the right to data portability, if the processing is carried out using automated systems, and to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority under the conditions and within limits provided for by Article 13 GDPR.
If you wish to exercise your right of access, you have the right to know whether your data are being processed, what is the purpose of the processing, what categories of data are being processed, who are the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data are disclosed (if they reside in a third country, based on which guarantees), the period of retention of your data (or the criteria for determining the period of retention), whether any automated processing is taking place (e.g. by profiling) and what the logic of such processing is, the origin of the data (if not initially collected by the Controller).
To assert your rights, please send a written request indicating "Privacy - exercise of Privacy rights" in the subject line to the addresses indicated above.
Duration of processing and storage of personal data
The Data Controller will process your personal data for the time necessary to evaluate the possible establishment of the employment relationship. If you receive and accept a job offer from the Controller, the personal data collected before your employment will become part of your personal file. They will be kept for the entire course of your employment, for which, in any case, you will be provided with an independent information notice. If the Controller does not proceed with your employment, your data will be deleted immediately.
Version updated 21 July 2023